Reporting to the partners, the ideal candidate will have retail design & communications experience in an agency, including full scale retail design from point of sale, concessions through to large-scale environments. Experience in fashion, beauty and food & beverage retail is an advantage and/ or experience in environmental branding and way finding from interiors to public spaces.
We work with a proactive attitude, and are looking for someone with a friendly, positive personality, who is always keen to get involved and contribute to a great work environment. The structure of our agency allows for progression into key roles, so we are looking for career-minded individuals.
- Concept design
- Visualisation in cinema 4d including strong photoshop skills to finish visuals to a high quality.
- Drawing packages in vector for submission to suppliers and liaison with suppliers
- Client liaison
- Supporting our design directors
- Working as creative lead on projects
- Keeping up to date with marketplace information, trends and industry news
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in design or related field
- Full knowledge of adobe CS
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret briefs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Meeting demanding timescales, whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Respecting brand guidelines
- 4-5 years retail design agency experience.
- Proficiency in Vector Works and Cinema 4d essential.
- Experience of large format environments through to point of sale.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept through to design intent drawings.
- Proven ability to present to clients and to manage client relationships throughout the design process.
- An ability to work in tandem with graphic designers to develop integrated solutions. Salary commensurate with experience
Salary: commensurate with experience
Benefits: includes pension & profit share
Contact Information: to apply, please send your portfolio to: email@example.com