Account Manager Vacancy
An exciting new role has opened up to join our Account Management team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of account management experience within an agency environment.
You will be keen to take ownership of your work; from overseeing financial processes to managing creative outputs, generally be happy managing your own workload including the administration of accounts. You will confidently juggle multiple projects to meet strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail and a personable approach to your work.
At Beyond, we work with a proactive attitude, with each team member pitching in to support others who are under pressure – no job is above or beneath anyone. We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive personality, who is always keen to get involved and contribute to a great work environment.
We are a seeking a highly adaptive and flexible Account Manager, to oversee a range of smallto large size clients across a varied mix of retail projects, from retail branding, shopper campaign design, interior design, up to larger scale asset enhancement delivery.
Part of the role will also be to coordinate Beyond’s internal marketing activity with the support of a senior marketeer and the senior management. This will be to implement a pre-agreed strategy to include:
- Maintenance of Beyond website
- Facilitation of social media activity
- Organisation of internal events/ PR activity
Administration of client accounts
- Managing financial processes from estimates to invoices
- Drafting status reports, timing plans, meeting agendas as necessary
- Managing third party suppliers / partners
- Ownership of the billing procedure, updating FD and Client partners on the accounts, active participation on sales forecasting
- Working as a team player to support senior staff as needed
- Scheduling studio time across the whole business and occasionally looking for freelancers to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Escalating any potential resource issues to directors
Strategic approach to Account Management
- Developing strong, profitable client relationships
- Managing resources and deadlines to meet project milestones
- Keeping up to date with marketplace information, trends and industry news
- Proactively thinking and acting on ways to develop new and existing business opportunities
Collaborating with the creative process
- Developing design/artwork/ interiors briefs and supplying designers with all information required
- Overseeing creative and providing constructive feedback
- Overseeing artwork and graphics packages and proofing all files before issuing to print
- Good content management and proofreading skills are essential
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years’ working experience in account management (in a retail design agency would be a plus, but not a necessity)
- Solid understanding of branding – inc. design and artwork processes
- Excellent communication skills, confident both internally and externally
- Keen eye for detail, able to manage demanding timescales whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Eager to develop expertise through research, with the ability to be proactive, anticipating what will be required.
- Self-starter, keen to take responsibility for own work and actions
- Ambitious to learn and grow, committed to excellence, with a passion for delivering stand-out service to clients
If you have a passion for retail, and want to work with a unique client list, from beauty to charity to cinema, then please get in contact at email@example.com with your CV and availability.