Retail Design & Delivery Manager – Trainee Position
We are currently looking to take on a Trainee Retail Design and Delivery Manager to work with the RDD team. Full training will be given on the job.
The role involves managing tenant fit outs, design approvals of individual stores to ensure the highest quality of retail design, and maintaining programmes to ensure fit outs are delivered on time.
- Manage the tenant design approval and delivery process of store fit outs to ensure all stores meet the required standard and image of the Centre, and are delivered within strict timeframes.
- Coordinate the delivery of store fit outs, tracking and reviewing drawings and issuing Landlord approval.
- Ensure all stores are delivered to the highest standard, and maintain the required quality of the Centre.
- Liaise with external consultants and statutory bodies to ensure all relevant approvals are in place for the on-site works.
- Attend regular meetings with Centre management teams to provide updates on the status of each fit out.
- Develop tenant design and fit out guides in line with the Centre’s requirements to best practice standards of retail design and fit outs.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- 4 Year sandwich course at degree level or at least 1 year in employment essential.
- Strong problem solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability of show initiative.
- Coordinating teams to collate technical plans and information to ensure store designs are compliant.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Negotiation skills in a retail design and construction environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills that develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability and confidence dealing with contractors to resolve on-site queries and concerns.
- This role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who is able to work autonomously, as well as work within a team environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including a full knowledge of Microsoft Excel along with basic skills in Adobe InDesign.
- Degree in Interior Design
Salary: commensurate with experience
Benefits: includes pension & profit share
Strictly no agencies
Contact Information: to apply, please send your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org